Skip to content
- November 21st, 2013. Version 2 is ready! The latest version has several new analysis features, and the output across analyses is streamlined and more consistent. The technical manual has also been completely updated.
- August 4th: A graduate student at OSU has been running OOM on his Mac using Winebottler (http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/). This might work as an alternative to booting a Mac in PC mode or using other software like VMWare Fusion. CodeWeaver’s Crossover is a commercial product that will also permit you to run OOM on a Mac.
- July 26th: Added video showing new import feature. Data from SPSS, SAS, Excel, and other programs can quickly be imported through .csv files. Value labels can also be imported from SAS and SPSS.
- July 11th: Katy Valentine’s and Erin Buchanan’s paper in which they used OOM has been published in the Journal of Cognitive Psychology. Valentine, K.D., & Buchanan, E.M. (2013). JAM-boree: An Application of Observation Oriented Modeling to Judgments of Associative Memory. Journal Of Cognitive Psychology, 25(4), p. 400-422. Congratulations!
- April 9th, 2013: Brian Haig’s invited presentation for the Annual Meeting of the Southwestern Psychological Association (Fort Worth, TX, April 5-7) was a smashing success. The title of his talk was, How Research Methods Textbooks Mislead Psychologists about the Scientific Method. You can view his Powerpoint slides here.
- March 17th, 2013. Updated several links. Added link for Reviews of the OOM book.
- Feb 3rd, 2013. Beta testing Version 2 of the OOM software is ready for release. If you own a copy of Version 1, please e-mail me if you are interested in Beta testing Version 2 (james.grice]aatt[okstate.edu).
- New paper published by Erika Brown demonstrating mediation analysis in OOM.