In the Spring of 2008, I delivered a 6-hour workshop at OSU. Although I taped the workshop, the quality of the recordings was low. I am attempting to transcribe as much of the workshop as possible, and will post my results here. Also, these videos were prepared using Camtasia Studio and they require the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player.
The files are quite large and may take a few moments to load...so please click once and be patient.
- Introduction to Kelly's repertory grid technique (9191 KB)
- Introduction to Idiogrid and Kelly's original technique as implemented in the software (16659 KB).
- Elicit --> Generic Repertory Grid setup features (12459 KB).
- Administering a Semantic Differential Scale in Idiogrid (Elicit --> Generic Rating Task) (5617 KB)
- Administering self report questionnaires and administering the Big Five questionnaire (10368 KB)
- The Sentence Completion Task repertory grid technique (8123 KB)
Dated Video Guides
The information below is dated and based on a beta version of Idiogrid 2.4.
Some of the options may thus appear different.
The following videos walk the user through different features of Idiogrid. The videos can only be played with the latest version of Microsoft's Windows Media Player. They are not streaming videos, because the quality would not be sufficient, but are instead files that must be opened with Windows Media Player. A high speed, broadband connection is also necessary; otherwise, the video may appear without sound. The presentations are also best viewed in Full Screen mode of the Media Player.
Introduction / Basic Features of Idiogrid
Interpreting Principal Components Plots
Multiple Group Components Analysis